- Super Intelligence
- Why Go For Rent
- Reward Points
- Why Toy Tutor
- Special Offer
Super Intelligence is defined as intellect that is much smarter than the best human brains in practically every field including scientific, creativity, general wisdom and social skills.
Intelligence is broadly categorized into 7 different types. They are;
Super intelligent kids are not those who are special in any of the above types of intelligence. Instead they are those kids who are smarter than the in these seven intelligence areas, along with smartness in fields including scientific, creativity, general wisdom and social skills.
Here we have categorized intelligence in such a way that all types of intelligence will be covered in this. They are:
It is the ability to use language, your native language, and perhaps other languages to express what is on your mind and to understand. Children with this kind of intelligence like to read, write, tell stories, do cross word puzzles and play with words.
It is the ability to mentally process logical problems and equations at an unusual rapid speed. Children with this intelligence will be good at reasoning, recognizing pattern and logical analyze problems. They will be drawn towards numbers, relationship, pattern recognition and strategic games.
It is the ability of the children to understand and implement the scientific knowledge acquired in various fields. This involves the usage of scientific knowledge accumulated by systematic study and organized by general principles.
It is the ability of the children to use the creativity. This involves the ability to think and use the thought in an unusual and novel way. Children with this intelligence will be drawn towards building blocks, playing with dough.
It is the ability to get along well with others and to get them to cooperate with you. Children who are leaders among their peers, who are good at communicating and who seem to understand other feelings and motives possess social intelligence.
Children with intrapersonal skill will be very much aware of their own feelings and are self motivated. Emotional intelligence is the ability to identify, assess and control the emotions of oneself and of groups. Kids with this intelligence will have ability to perceive control and evaluate emotions.
Kinetic Intelligence simply refers to an awareness of changes in momentum, balance, pressure and body position in general. The core element of kinetic intelligence are control of one's bodily motions and capacity to handle objects skillfully.
- 1. Express curiosity about many things.
- 2. Ask thoughtful questions.
- 3. Have extensive vocabularies and use complex sentence structures.
- 4. Are able to express self.
- 5. Solve problems in unique ways.
- 6. Have good memory.
- 7. Exhibit unusual talent in art and music or creative dramatics.
- 8. Exhibit especially original imagination.
- 9. Use previously learned things in new concept.
- 10. Are unusually order things in logical sequence.
- 11. Discuss and elaborate on ideas.
- 12. Are fast learners.
- 13. Desires to work independently and take initiatives.
- 14. Exhibit wit and humor.
- 15. Have sustained attention spans and are willing to persist on challenging tasks.
- 16. Are very observant.
- 17. Show talent in making up stories and telling them.
- 18. Are interested in reading.